SMi Reports: SMi Group are delighted to invite you to attend the Injectable Drug Delivery which is returning on 12th – 13th May 2021 as a virtual Conference.
LONDON, LONDON BRIDGE , UNITED KINGDOM, March 8, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — Following on from the success of the last conference, Injectable Drug Delivery will once again provide a unique opportunity to discuss new advancements and showcase the latest innovations within the industry.
The 3rd annual conference promises to be even bigger and will play host to an international audience of drug delivery, medical device and PFS experts, providing delegates with invaluable peer-to-peer networking time with key industry players.
The brochure with the full agenda and speaker line up for the main conference is available to download www.injectable-drug-delivery.com/einpr3
The upcoming conference will cover pivotal topics including:
• Advanced modalities and formulation in the injectable space
• A regulatory outlook of the Drug/Device Combinations (DDC) products space
• Challenges for development of long acting injectables: focus on formulations of fragile molecules
• CMC challenges of formulation and drug product development of biologics
• Regulatory requirements for – Medicinal product incorporating a drug delivery device component in context with EU MDR
• Beyond Article 117
• A case study of EU MDR Art 117 implementation for drug-device combination products
• Combination products design controls
• Click sound characterization of autoinjectors
• Designing Instructions for Use (IFU) Guided by Human Factors
• To connect or not to connect: When should a parenteral device go connected?
• Lifecycle management and post market changes for injectable devices
• Opportunities and challenges in delivering strategic platforms for injectable drug products
Register online: www.injectable-drug-delivery.com/einpr3
Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies Delegate rate £299
(applies to pharma and biotech companies only)
Commercial rate £699
Injectable Drug Delivery 2021
12th – 13th May 2021
Virtual Conference: Online Access Only
Proudly sponsored by BD Medical & Owen Mumford
For media queries please contact Jinna Sidhu at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7827 6088
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire