LOS ANGELES, CA, UNITED STATES, October 16, 2020 /EINPresswire.com/ — After 12 failed rhinoplasties, Sonja Morgan’s recent, publicly-disclosed decision to have the temporary liquid, or non-surgical, rhinoplasty, is reasonable except for one important factor: it is, indeed, temporary. What happens when it disappears?
As one patient who sought relieve from the unending temporary filler sessions, commented, “I was getting ‘filler fatigue’. Three reasons: the hassle of repeat injections, the cost and even worse, the idea that this would become a permanent part of my life. I just wanted a better nose and to be done with it”
“If Sonja was unhappy with the first, or any of the successive procedures, why did she not consider the safe, established technique of permanent non-surgical revision rhinoplasty?”, asks Dr. Robert Kotler, Beverly Hills rhinoplasty superspecialist. “It might well have saved her further disappointment, cost, and time. Particularly since each successive surgery carries more uncertainty of outcome and risk of complication".
PERMANENT non-surgical rhinoplasty, also known as the permanent liquid rhinoplasty, is a likely remedy for those like Sonja whose surgical rhinoplasty or rhinoplasties, failed to hit the mark. It finally closes the book on the long search for satisfaction and finality.
The permanent filler, FDA-approved medical grade silicone, has available in the US for over 50 years. It is sold under the trade name Silikon-1000.
Permanent, NON-SURGICAL rhinoplasty can:
• Correct dips, divots, and depressions subsequent to prior rhinoplasty or multiple rhinoplasties
• Conceal a ”hump” on the bridge
• Raise a low or over-sloped bridge
• Conceal minor crookedness
• Correct asymmetrical nostrils
More reasons for the increasing popularity of the permanent filler:
• Certainty of outcome.
• Office procedure. No down time. Five minutes. Immediate return-to- work.
• No swelling, no bruising, no pain.
• Virtually painless procedure. Anesthetic ointment applied prior.
• Fraction of the cost of surgery or eternal temporary fillers.
• The Kotler Saline Demo, available. A “ test drive” using sterile saline (salt water). Look into the mirror and see the predicted result.
Dr. Kotler is considered the dean of the micro-droplet permanent filler technique. With more experience with it than any other American nose surgeon.
ROBERT KOTLER MD,FACS
436 N Bedford Dr #201
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Phone: (310) 278-8721
Fax: 310) 278-0114
Boundless Media Inc.
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire